The Traffic in Sofia is Changing due to the World Cup Qualification Game Bulgaria-France
The traffic in the center of Sofia will change because of the football match between Bulgaria and France, which is this evening at 21.45 at the National Stadium "Vasil Levski".
It is forbidden to stay and park vehicles from 08.00 to 24.00 hours at the bridge in front of the stadium and on "Gen. Gurko" between "Vasil Levski" Blvd. and Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi Blvd., except for the places in regime of paid parking, the Center for Urban Mobility announced.
From 20.00 hrs until the end of the match, only when necessary and at the discretion of the Directorate of the State Agency for Regional Development, the entry of vehicles will be allowed.
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Addiction to Video Games was Officially Recognized as a Disease
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers