41-Year-Old Man Was Detained in Brussels After He Screamed 'Allah is Great'
A 41-year-old man was detained in Brussels after being dangerous on a train running in the capital's area, local media reported, quoted by mediapool.
The case has been confirmed by the prosecutor's office. The man wore a knife with a blade length of 28 centimeters and screamed in Arabic "Allah is Great."
He was an offensive and said he wanted to "finish the work started by the Nazis." The case is from Tuesday this week, but it was announced today.
The prosecution has filed charges against him for involvement in a terrorist group and for possession of unauthorized weapons.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany