Serbia Organizes Another Anti-Bulgarian Event
In neighboring Serbia today another anti-Bulgarian event will be held with the active participation of officials, including church representatives, the correspondent of BGNES has reported.
The premiere of the collection "Bulgarian occupation in southern Serbia during the First World War 1915-1918" will be held in the town of Vranja tonight in the "Army House.
This is another anti-Bulgarian event in southern Serbia and the western outskirts, which are predominantly inhabited by ethnic Bulgarians. Recently in Bosilegrad, populated by 100 percent of Bulgarians, on 8 September, the scathing Mayor of Bosilegrad Vladimir Zahariev, together with representatives of the local organization of the Union of the Fighters of the People's War, marked "The Day of the Liberation of Bosilegrad by the Bulgarian Fascist Occupation".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: Serbia Closes Shops, Bars and Restaurants After Sharp Increase of Cases
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands