Conspiracy in the UK to Remove May from the Prime Minister Role?
Several British ministers secretly agreed that UK Prime Minister Theresa May should leave office.
This was stated by the former Conservative Party Chairman Grant Shapps, reported Guardian, quoted by News.bg.
The publication notes that the pressure on May to declare internal elections has increased.
Grant Shapps, who has been chairman of the Tory for nearly three years, has appeared as an organizer of the internal plot to remove May from the prime minister position, explains the media.
- » Erdogan: Putin and I Share an Opinion on Terrorists
- » PM Borissov Met with the New US Ambassador to Bulgaria, Herro Mustafa
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » Gallup International: 600,000 Bulgarians Admit that they Would Sell their vote
- » PM Borissov: This Year's GDP Will Exceed BGN 120 billion
- » Erdogan and Putin Will Meet in Sochi Today to Discuss the Situation in Syria