Conspiracy in the UK to Remove May from the Prime Minister Role?
Several British ministers secretly agreed that UK Prime Minister Theresa May should leave office.
This was stated by the former Conservative Party Chairman Grant Shapps, reported Guardian, quoted by News.bg.
The publication notes that the pressure on May to declare internal elections has increased.
Grant Shapps, who has been chairman of the Tory for nearly three years, has appeared as an organizer of the internal plot to remove May from the prime minister position, explains the media.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Serbia Declares a State of Emergency in Belgrade
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov and the Minister of Defense Attended the Celebration of the Plovdiv Garrison
- » Bulgaria Asks Why Britain Lifts Quarantine For More Than 50 Nations — But Not For Bulgarians
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects