State Agency 'Archives' Signed a Cooperation Agreement with Macedonia
State Agency ''Archives'' signed a cooperation agreement with the State Agency ''Archives'' of the Republic of Macedonia, reported BGNES.
"The signing of the treaty will lead to the dynamic of the cooperation between our two institutions," said Dr. Mihail Gruev, director of Archives Agency. He noted that the problems between the archival institutions of the two countries are similar. "In addition to our common history, we have a common approach to addressing these issues. We will do our utmost to make this cooperation fruitful and not just on paper.''
His Macedonian counterpart, Kiril Petrov, said the state archive of the Republic of Macedonia relies on Bulgaria's help.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend