Official Reports: No Bulgarians Injured in the Las Vegas Mass Shooting
According to official information from the US authorities, received at the Consulate General of Los Angeles, there were no injured or killed Bulgarian citizens in the mass shooting in Las Vegas on October 2, the press office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said on October 5, quoted by the Bulgarian National Television. There are four foreign citizens among the victims and injured in the incident.
The 64-year-old Steven Paddock opened fire at a country music festival in Las Vegas leaving 59 peopl dead and injuring more than 400 in the bloodiest mass shooting in modern US history. The gunman killed himself shortly before the police reached the hotel room, where he had barricaded a huge arsenal of weapons. His motives remain unclear.
- » Bus Crash in Ecuador Kills 24 People, Injures 19
- » Total of 250 Semi-wild Mallard Ducks to be Placed in Sofia Water Pools
- » Huge Motorway Bridge Collapses in Italy 'Killing at Least 10' (Video)
- » Next Year the Average Teacher's Salary in Bulgaria will be 1300 Leva
- » Veliko Tarnovo Museum of History: Treasure Hunters do not Realise they are Destroying Invaluable Cultural Layers
- » ‘Rambo 5’ will Film in Bulgaria and the Spanish Canary Islands