Pleven got Another University Hospital
The state-of-the-art private hospital "Sveta Marina" in Pleven was declared university hospital by the government at its meeting on Wednesday, reports Mediapool.
Under the Medical Institutions Act, university hospitals are multi-profile or specialized hospitals in which, after accreditation, clinic training activities are carried out for students and PhD students in medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy and health care, as well as post-graduate training.
The medical establishment is owned by the former rector of Pleven Medical University Prof. Grigor Gorchev and businessman Valery Karargirov. It was established as a specialized gynecological hospital, but subsequently developed into a multiprofile focusing on oncology. Pleven, where there is a medical university, already has a large university state hospital - "Georgi Stranski".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1429 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,636 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: No more Masks in Some Places - See Where they Remain Mandatory
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2318 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 400 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 663 New Cases in the Last 24 hours