Sofia Airport Welcomes Record Five-millionth Passenger for 2017
The next Tuesday (October 10th) Sofia Airport will welcome its 5 millionth passenger for 2017. This is reported by the airport's press office.
The management of the biggest Bulgarian airport notes that this is a record number for Bulgaria.
In honor of the passed 5 millionth record, the passenger in question will be welcomed by a special ceremony, including the performance of folk songs and dances from a children's ensemble from a school in Sofia.
The event will take place at 9:30 am in the area after a border check, the airport press office said.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?