The Football Match Against France will have the Highest Attendance in 6 Years
More than 18 000 tickets for the world cup qualification match between Bulgaria - France are already in the hands of football fans, and with sales by Saturday "Vasil Levski" stadium is expected to have over 25 000 people, reports "24 hours".
So the fight against "le coqs" on October 7 will become the most visited match of the national football team in at least 6 years.
On September 2, 2011, the European qualification Bulgaria - England, according to official data, was attended by 27,300 spectators. Then the "lions" lost 0: 3 after two goals to Wayne Rooney and one to Gary Cahill.
In the current world qualifications Bulgaria has great success at home - 4 wins in 4 games.
- » Bulgaria Pays Fine to Lift Weightlifting Doping Ban
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia