The Biggest Bank Robbery in Brazil was Prevented
Police in Sao Paulo detained 16 people suspected of organizing bank robbery, Globo reported, quoted by Nova Television.
They dug a 500-meter deep tunnel leading to Banco do Brasil's vault. According to the version of the investigation, suspects planned to steal a billion reels (USD 318 million). The police have found that the conspirators have spent about USD 1 million to build the tunnel.
According to the authorities, this robbery could have become the biggest in the history of the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car
- » Bulgaria: Two Women from Berkovtsa in Court for Arranging the Marraige of Under-Aged Teens
- » Bulgarian Citizen Was Detained for Migrant Smuggling in Slovenia
- » Six People Are Accused of Tax Crimes in the Trade of Imported Drugs
- » Cat Smuggled Heroin into Prison in Sri Lanka And When Detained - Escapes
- » Alleged Gang Sexual Assault in a 5-Star Hotel in Egypt