Parliament will Vote on the Resignation of GERB MP Delyan Dobrev
Today the parliament will vote on the resignation of GERB MP Delyan Dobrev. Yesterday, he deposited it in Parliament's office.
Yesterday, the GERB parliamentary group met to discuss its conduct in the plenary for today's vote.
There was no single decision of the GERB deputies. Delyan Dobrev has asked his colleagues to comply with his decision to leave parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend