Belgium Removed the Imam at the Central Mosque in Brussels
Belgium's Secretary of State for Asylum and Migration Theo Franken said he had decided to abolish the right of stay of the Imam in the central mosque in Brussels. The Imam is a citizen of Saudi Arabia, reports Bnt.
We have very clear evidence that the Imam is Salafi, extremely radicalized, conservative and dangerous to our society and national security, "Franken commented. The control over the financing of the mosques in Belgium is a state priority and will be tightened, the State Secretary added in an interview with the national media. Franken said that Belgium has no problem with Islam, but with radical Islam and Salafism.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine