Belgium Removed the Imam at the Central Mosque in Brussels
Belgium's Secretary of State for Asylum and Migration Theo Franken said he had decided to abolish the right of stay of the Imam in the central mosque in Brussels. The Imam is a citizen of Saudi Arabia, reports Bnt.
We have very clear evidence that the Imam is Salafi, extremely radicalized, conservative and dangerous to our society and national security, "Franken commented. The control over the financing of the mosques in Belgium is a state priority and will be tightened, the State Secretary added in an interview with the national media. Franken said that Belgium has no problem with Islam, but with radical Islam and Salafism.
- » Osama bin Laden's Son, Hamza Bin Laden, Was Killed in a US Special Operation
- » Edward Snowden Seeks Asylum in France
- » Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe
- » The United States Has Allocated $ 250 Million in Military Assistance to Ukraine
- » Boris Johnson Denied Lying to the Queen about the Reasons for the Parliament’s Suspension
- » The US Postpones a Planned $ 250 Billion Increase in Customs Duties on Chinese Goods for October 15