All Doctors From the Hospital in Vratsa Will Resign
Аll doctors and all medical staff at the Vratsa hospital will resign collectively, according to Expert.bg
Such a decision was taken minutes ago at a meeting of the Medical Council of the medical institution, Darik News also reported.
The reason is the severe financial condition of the hospital in Vratsa and the inability of the staff to perform their basic duties in accordance with the rules of good medical practice.
"The notice will be handed over on October 6," says an open letter sent to the Ministry of Health and the Parliamentary Committee on Health in the National Assembly.
- » EU Health Commissioner: The Measures taken by Bulgaria on Rinderpest are Strictly in Line with the EC’s Recommendations
- » Bulgaria Reports Another Case of Ovine Rinderpest
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity