Tomorrow, Firms can Start Making Bids for Building the Toll System
Tomorrow, October 4, firms can start making bids for the design, construction and introduction of an electronic toll collection system for the use of the Republican Road Network. It will be based on a distance traveled for transportation vehicles with a total technically permissible maximum mass over 3,5 tons and time based on passenger cars with a total technically permissible maximum mass of up to 3,5 tons. This was announced by the press center of the Road Infrastructure Agency.
The deadline for the public procurement is 19 months. Its indicative value is BGN 200 million excluding VAT. The construction of the toll system will be at the expense of the selected contractor. After successful implementation, the contractor will regain his investment with money from earned revenue. Tenders will be open on October 4 at 4 pm in room 702 at the Road Infrastructure Agency building on 3, Makedonia Blvd.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Why Are Traders Moving Outside of the US?
- » Job Offers on the Bulgarian Labor Market Decline
- » Examining the VPN Market in USA
- » Specialized Companies from the Netherlands and Bulgarian Agri-Producers partner in doubling Bulgaria’s Fruit and Vegetables production
- » A Global Manufacturer from the Automotive Industry will invest in Bulgaria
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022