Bulgaria Now Has New Border Checkpoint With Romania
Bulgaria’s Premier Boyko Borissov and Romania’s Premier Mihai Tudose unveiled near the Dunabe town of Silistra the new border checkpoints Kaynardzha which was negotiated in a bilateral agreement back in 2012.
An intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and Romania for joint border control has been in force since 2007.
The traffic of people and vehicles through the border crossing will be controlled jointly by Bulgarian and Romanian border teams.
People and vehicles crossing the checkpoint will have to stop only once for inspection.
Later, the joint intergovernmental meeting between the cabinets of Bulgaria and Romania began in Evksinograd Residence near Varna.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Clubs should Change their Names
- » Bulgaria’s MFA summons the Macedonian Ambassador because of the Beating of a Bulgarian in Ohrid
- » In 2022, Bulgaria declared 84 Russian Officials as Persona Non Grata