Bulgaria Now Has New Border Checkpoint With Romania
Bulgaria’s Premier Boyko Borissov and Romania’s Premier Mihai Tudose unveiled near the Dunabe town of Silistra the new border checkpoints Kaynardzha which was negotiated in a bilateral agreement back in 2012.
An intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and Romania for joint border control has been in force since 2007.
The traffic of people and vehicles through the border crossing will be controlled jointly by Bulgarian and Romanian border teams.
People and vehicles crossing the checkpoint will have to stop only once for inspection.
Later, the joint intergovernmental meeting between the cabinets of Bulgaria and Romania began in Evksinograd Residence near Varna.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian MFA: We Expect the Albanian PM to Express Himself as a Politician from an EU Candidate Country
- » Bulgaria to COREPER: Right Now there is No Way to Solve the Issue with North Macedonia
- » PM Petkov confirmed Bulgaria's demands to North Macedonia, EU is Frustrated
- » Biden Nominates a New Ambassador to Bulgaria
- » Macron is ready to Organize a Sofia-Skopje Meeting in Paris
- » The US Condemned the Arson of the Bulgarian Cultural Center in North Macedonia