Bulgaria Now Has New Border Checkpoint With Romania
Bulgaria’s Premier Boyko Borissov and Romania’s Premier Mihai Tudose unveiled near the Dunabe town of Silistra the new border checkpoints Kaynardzha which was negotiated in a bilateral agreement back in 2012.
An intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and Romania for joint border control has been in force since 2007.
The traffic of people and vehicles through the border crossing will be controlled jointly by Bulgarian and Romanian border teams.
People and vehicles crossing the checkpoint will have to stop only once for inspection.
Later, the joint intergovernmental meeting between the cabinets of Bulgaria and Romania began in Evksinograd Residence near Varna.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia’s New Ambassador Assumes High Office in Sofia in February
- » Bulgarian Government Allots EUR 100,000 for Quake-Stricken Croatia
- » Moscow Strikes Back: Bulgarian Top Diplomat Expelled from Russia
- » Bulgaria Ready to Help North Macedonia with Vaccines
- » Russian Military Attaché Accused of Spying Left Bulgaria
- » India, UK Hold Bilateral Discussions on UNSC Agenda