Ministry of Foreign Affairs Warned Bulgarian Tourists on the Island of Bali
The Foreign Ministry and the Embassy of Bulgaria in Jakarta have warned Bulgarian tourists that Indonesia has raised the level of potential risk of the Agung volcano eruption at the highest fourth grade, reports iNews.
In this regard, our foreign ministry calls on all Bulgarians living or staying on the island of Bali to monitor local media reports and strictly follow the instructions of the authorities in the event of an emergency.
The MFA recommends our compatriots in Bali to take personal safety measures.
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 27.2% y/y