Ministry of Foreign Affairs Warned Bulgarian Tourists on the Island of Bali
The Foreign Ministry and the Embassy of Bulgaria in Jakarta have warned Bulgarian tourists that Indonesia has raised the level of potential risk of the Agung volcano eruption at the highest fourth grade, reports iNews.
In this regard, our foreign ministry calls on all Bulgarians living or staying on the island of Bali to monitor local media reports and strictly follow the instructions of the authorities in the event of an emergency.
The MFA recommends our compatriots in Bali to take personal safety measures.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic