New Supreme Judicial Council Members Take The Oath of Supreme Court of Cassation Today
Today, the new Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) will take an oath in the solemn hall of the Supreme Court of Cassation.
It is expected that the first meeting will take place within the day.
A week ago to journalists, Justice Minister Tsetska Tsacheva announced that today she will announce her opinion on the work of the Council over the past 5 years.
The newly elected control body becomes even more important because it will elect the leading figures in the judiciary over the next 5 years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Slavi Trifonov Breaks Silence, Comments on Majority Voting and GERB
- » Bulgaria: New Parliament to Establish Investigating Committee to Probe into Borissov’s Government
- » Newly Elected MPs Accept Resignation of Borissov-3 Cabinet
- » Bulgaria’s Discharged Prime Minister Backs out of Parliamentary Hearing on Recovery Plan
- » National Assembly: Democratic Bulgaria PG Proposes Overhaul of Election Code, Removal of Ivan Geshev
- » Patriarch Neophyte of Bulgaria Hospitalized for Medical Checkup