New Supreme Judicial Council Members Take The Oath of Supreme Court of Cassation Today
Today, the new Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) will take an oath in the solemn hall of the Supreme Court of Cassation.
It is expected that the first meeting will take place within the day.
A week ago to journalists, Justice Minister Tsetska Tsacheva announced that today she will announce her opinion on the work of the Council over the past 5 years.
The newly elected control body becomes even more important because it will elect the leading figures in the judiciary over the next 5 years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev