EUR 2.8 Million are the Greek Investments in Macedonia for Half a Year
Direct Greek investment in the Republic of Macedonia amounted to EUR 2.86 million for the first six months of the year, and on this indicator Greece is seventh among foreign investors in the country, reports Bnt.
This shows data from the Bureau of Liaison and the Bureau of Trade and Economic Affairs of Greece in the Republic of Macedonia quoted by the Greek edition Naftemporiki.
Greek investments in Macedonia in the first half of 2017 are estimated to have grown in comparison with last year, as their total value amounted to EUR 0.96 million throughout the year 2016.
In the first place among foreign investors in Macedonia was placed Austria with 27.3 million.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!
- » Commission for Consumer Protection: Let's Not Go Hysterical over Black Friday Sales
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Tax Relief for Families with Children
- » Sofia Taxi Drivers Stage Protest Rally, Ask for Business Help
- » COVID-19: South Korea Records Highest Number of New Covid-19 Cases in 8 Months