Notorious Criminal and Football Star O.J. Simpson is Out of Jail
Former American football player O.J. Simpson was released today after spending 9 years behind bars, world news agencies reported.
In July, a conditional pre-trial release committee in Carson City, Nevada, decided to release O.J. Simpson.
70-year-old Simpson was serving a 33-year sentence because in September 2007 he and his friends carried out an armed robbery at a casino hotel in Las Vegas and forcibly pulled out a cup from trophy collector he had previously owned.
The collector assured that the athlete and his friends threatened him with a firearm.
- » Putin and Erdogan Discussed the Situation in Syria over the Phone
- » Russia Introduced the World's First Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- » Google Suspends 210 Youtube Channels "Uploading Videos Related to the Ongoing Protests in Hong Kong"
- » France with Stricter Regulation of Electric Scooters
- » Kosovo in Political Crisis - Early Elections to Be Announced after Lawmakers Dissolve Parliament
- » Iran: We Have Our Own New Missile Defense Production