Notorious Criminal and Football Star O.J. Simpson is Out of Jail
Former American football player O.J. Simpson was released today after spending 9 years behind bars, world news agencies reported.
In July, a conditional pre-trial release committee in Carson City, Nevada, decided to release O.J. Simpson.
70-year-old Simpson was serving a 33-year sentence because in September 2007 he and his friends carried out an armed robbery at a casino hotel in Las Vegas and forcibly pulled out a cup from trophy collector he had previously owned.
The collector assured that the athlete and his friends threatened him with a firearm.
- » Crime will no Longer Pay: Council Agrees New Rules on Mutual Recognition of Freezing and Confiscation Orders
- » Evidence-based Measures are Crucial for the Drug Policies Effectiveness
- » EU Agrees New Rules for a more Efficient and Effective Eurojust
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures
- » New Measures to Fight against illegal Competition Practices in the Internal Market