London Underground Station was Evacuated
Police in London evacuated Old Street subway station due to information about a suspicious passenger, reports BBC quoted by Bgnes.
According to Scotland Yard's press service, several eyewitnesses have also said they have heard the sound of an explosion. "The police received a telephone call about 21:20 on September 30 about a man behaving strangely on one of the subway trains."
Several people said they heard an explosion, weapons or other suspicious objects were not noticed, "says the message. After the check, the law enforcement agencies found nothing suspicious, in their words, "the incident is over".
- » Academic from the United States Suggests Tsipras and Zaev for Nobel for Peace
- » 30 Foreigners Detained in Turkey in an Operation against Islamic State
- » Dozens of Taliban, Afghan Forces Killed while Celebrating Eid Truce
- » Fight against Human Trafficking in Libya: EU Sanctions Six Human Traffickers and Smugglers in line with UN Decision
- » India Faces Worst ever Water Crisis
- » Armed Attack on Ruling Party Kills 3 in Turkey