Poland Set up a Commission to Calculate the German War Reparations
The ruling Conservatives in Poland have set up a parliamentary committee to determine the amount of reparations Warsaw should demand from Berlin for World War II, the Austrian media ORF reports.
The chairman of the new commission, Arkadius Mularcvik, stressed that the body would consider "the estimated amount that Germany owes to Poland". However, he does not commit to a deadline within which the commission will present its conclusion.
The question of German reparations was long considered to have been completed. But at the end of July, Justice and Justice leader Jaroslav Kaczynski began a new debate, accusing the FRG of running away from responsibility for World War II, the Austrian media recalled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects Another Legislative Veto by President
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister Ananiev with Four New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » Official: EU Opens Borders to 14 Third Countries
- » Government of India Bans 59 Mobile Apps
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov, Health Minister and NOH Discussed the Distribution of COVID-19 in Bulgaria