Poland Set up a Commission to Calculate the German War Reparations
The ruling Conservatives in Poland have set up a parliamentary committee to determine the amount of reparations Warsaw should demand from Berlin for World War II, the Austrian media ORF reports.
The chairman of the new commission, Arkadius Mularcvik, stressed that the body would consider "the estimated amount that Germany owes to Poland". However, he does not commit to a deadline within which the commission will present its conclusion.
The question of German reparations was long considered to have been completed. But at the end of July, Justice and Justice leader Jaroslav Kaczynski began a new debate, accusing the FRG of running away from responsibility for World War II, the Austrian media recalled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GERB Could Support Kiril Petkov
- » Asen Vassilev: The Expectations are that there will be a Government next week
- » New Speaker of Parliament: Our Goal is to make Politics in a New Way, in the Right Way
- » Anti-Vaxers Chased Kiril Petkov to his home in Sofia (Video)
- » Overview: The Inauguration of 47th National Assembly. New Chairman and Promises of Change
- » Council of Europe expects Urgent Reduction in the Influence of the Bulgarian Prosec. Gen. on the SJC