15 to 18 Minutes Faster from Plovdiv to September After the Modernization of the Railway Track
You can get 15 to 18 minutes faster from Plovdiv to village of September after the modernization of the railway track. This was admitted by the passengers after the demonstration trip from Plovdiv station today. Among them were the representatives of the Austrian company Thales, the contractor of the project for modernization of signaling, security and communications systems.
The train developed a speed of 160 km / h. Over BGN 91 million have been invested in the construction of a security and signaling system in this segment, as well as for the communications on the Plovdiv-Sofia line.
In mid-October, a public procurement order for the modernization of the Plovdiv-Bourgas section will be also launched.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Amazon Opens 100 000 Jobs in US and Canada
- » Cyber Security Expert Richart Ruddie On Why Bulgaria is a Growing Tech Hub For Outside Investors
- » Bulgaria - Second of Cheepest Alcohol in EU
- » French Telecom Orange is Launching 5G Network in Five Spanish Cities
- » Gambling Entertainment in Bulgaria - History, Facts, Opportunities
- » Bulgarian Tourist Guides are Protesting, Asking for Help from the State