Trump to 'Confront North Korea Threat' on Asia Tour
US President Donald Trump will travel to five Asian countries in November to participate in regional summits, the White House has announced, quoted by BBC.
He will visit Japan, China, South Korea, Vietnam, the Philippines and the US state of Hawaii for an 11-day trip.
"The president's engagements will strengthen the international resolve to confront the North Korean threat", the White House statement said.
North Korea has recently threatened to shoot down US aircraft in the re
- » Stoltenberg Thanked US President Donald Trump for his Commitment to NATO
- » The United States Proposes North Korea to Resume Blocked Talks on Denuclearization
- » The EU Is Launching a Lawsuit against the UK for Refusing to Nominate a Commissioner-Designate
- » Putin Hopes Trump Will Visit Moscow on May 9th
- » Evo Morales Wants the UN to Mediate the Conflict in Bolivia
- » New Zealand Is One Step away from Legitimizing Euthanasia