Julia Louis-Dreyfus Revealed she has Breast Cancer
Actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus, who won six Emmy awards for her role in the Veep TV series, revealed she has breast cancer, world news agencies reported.
"One in eight women get breast cancer. I'm now one of them, "Julia Louis-Dreyfus wrote on Twitter and said she was lucky not only because her friends and family supported her but also because she had a solid health insurance.
The bad news is that not all women are so lucky, so let's fight all the evils and make affordable healthcare a reality, "the actress added in her Twitter message.
Julia Lpuis-Dreyfus is 56, married and has two children. She won her 11th Emmy Award two weeks ago.
The actress found out about her diagnosis the day after the Emmy Awards Ceremony.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister