Theresa May: There is a Russian Threat to Poland and the Baltic Countries
"For Poland and for the Baltic States, the Russian threat exists! NATO gives security." This was stated by Prime Minister Theresa May during a meeting with British soldiers in the Estonian military base Tapa, the Russian electronic edition Nation-news reports. According to the British Prime Minister, NATO troops are in Estonia to counter the Russian threat, FOCUS News Agency adds.
Earlier, the Russian state agency TASS quoted another statement by Prime Minister May, according to which "the main threats to Europe come from cybercrime and Russia, so NATO remains the cornerstone of our joint security and no more clear evidence of London support to the community is the presence of 800 British soldiers in Tapa, who play a leading role in NATO's military formation, and stand side by side with their Estonian, French, and in most recent time Danish allies. "
TASS states that alongside Theresa May, French President Emmanuel Macron and Estonian Prime Minister Juri Ratas arrived on a visit to NATO's international battalion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » See Which European Countries are Opening Their Borders Today
- » Turkey Declared 20 km Border near Bulgaria for a Prohibited Military Zone
- » Law Changes in Bulgaria: 3 Years of Imprisonment , Fine to 10,000 BGN for Anyone Who Violates Rules against COVID-19
- » Minister Karakachanov: The United States has Given Bulgaria $87 Million for Military Equipment
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece