Gas Prices to Decrease by Over 7%
7.29% decrease in the prices of gas in the fourth quarter of the year, the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission today decided. However, there will be no change in the price of heating, Ivan Ivanov, chairman of the KEVR, said Darik.
The reason for this is the new tariff model for gas transmission that affects TPPs. In fact, the fall in gas for district heating will be within 3-4%. If it was over 5%, then the service would have been cheaper, KEVR explained.
Ivanov, however, has not taken a stand on whether or not the prices of heating will rise again next year.
After today's decision, domestic consumers of gas will also use cheaper raw materials, he assured.
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1