Russian Opposition Leader Alexei Navalny is Detained Again
Opposition leader Alexei Navalny is detained in Moscow. This is what he himself reported on Twitter.
"They held me, they brought me, they guarded me and no one knew anything. Why, I'm asking, I'm in custody? Now we will understand, "the message said.
As the opposition leader states, he was detained around his home. "I went out to go to the station, they held me in the entrance. Like in a movie, a car approached and police officers came out of it, "the message said.
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » Boyko Borissov: The EC Prepares Guidelines against COVID-19 for all Member States
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Set to Shut
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus