Russia will Build a Fence Along the Border of the Crimea with Ukraine
Border management of the Federal Security Service of Russia in Crimea will build a 50-kilometer fence along the border with Ukraine to guarantee the security of the republic, TASS reported.
The enclosure will cost 200 million rubles and is planned to be ready by the end of the year. An auction for the supply and installation of the fence with a height of more than 2 meters and a length of 49.5 km has already been announced. in Krasnoperepopsko region, which borders Ukraine. Work must end by December 20th. The enclosure must last at least 10 years, and the design shall be consistent with climatic conditions.
- » Putin says Russia will not Cede Crimea under any Circumstances
- » Four Russian Soldiers were Killed during Fights in Syria
- » Russia will soon Open Bridge linking Crimea to Russia
- » Thousands Arrested in Protest against Putin
- » Thousands Protest in Moscow over the Blocking of Telegram
- » Putin will take an Unprecedented Decision after his Inauguration