British Woman was Killed by Wolves Along the Border of Greece with Bulgaria
A British tourist has died torn by wolves in Greece, Macedonian site Factor reported.
The incident occurred near the village of Perota, which is close to the border with Bulgaria. Authorities in Greece have found the torn body of the 65-year-old woman and her passport. She was declared missing earlier.
The conclusion that wolves were the cause of death was established by a forensic medical practitioner.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing