British Woman was Killed by Wolves Along the Border of Greece with Bulgaria
A British tourist has died torn by wolves in Greece, Macedonian site Factor reported.
The incident occurred near the village of Perota, which is close to the border with Bulgaria. Authorities in Greece have found the torn body of the 65-year-old woman and her passport. She was declared missing earlier.
The conclusion that wolves were the cause of death was established by a forensic medical practitioner.
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan