British Woman was Killed by Wolves Along the Border of Greece with Bulgaria
A British tourist has died torn by wolves in Greece, Macedonian site Factor reported.
The incident occurred near the village of Perota, which is close to the border with Bulgaria. Authorities in Greece have found the torn body of the 65-year-old woman and her passport. She was declared missing earlier.
The conclusion that wolves were the cause of death was established by a forensic medical practitioner.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Lorry Crashed Into a House, One Man Killed
- » Incident: Two Workers Fell from a Construction Site in Kremikovtzi, Died on the Way to Hospital
- » Bulgaria: Big Fire in Svishtov Chemical Plant "Svilosa"
- » Bulgaria: Passenger Train Hits Rocks When Exiting a Tunnel
- » Bulgaria: Tanker Truck Exploded Near Devin
- » Forest Fire in Bulgarian Region of Svilengrad Continues, State of Emergency Is Extended