Islamic State has taken 30 Police Officers in Iraq as Hostages
Members of the Islamic State terrorist group took as hostages at least 30 policemen in the city of Ramadhi, 100 km from Baghdad in central Iraq, the Al Jazeera television channel.
According to the television channel in the southwestern part of Iraq, Ramadhi, the administrative center of the Anbar province, remain a few hotspots of resistance on the part of the jihadists, and on September 16, the Iraqi government began a massive offensive against the Anbar extremists to relieve the cities of Akashat, Ana and Rawa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine
- » A Record 1,178 Died of COVID-19 in Russia in the last 24 hours