Islamic State has taken 30 Police Officers in Iraq as Hostages
Members of the Islamic State terrorist group took as hostages at least 30 policemen in the city of Ramadhi, 100 km from Baghdad in central Iraq, the Al Jazeera television channel.
According to the television channel in the southwestern part of Iraq, Ramadhi, the administrative center of the Anbar province, remain a few hotspots of resistance on the part of the jihadists, and on September 16, the Iraqi government began a massive offensive against the Anbar extremists to relieve the cities of Akashat, Ana and Rawa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Anti-Americanism and Russian Propaganda in Greece
- » Day 165 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Parts of the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Plant were Damaged
- » Taiwan's President appeals for International Support to Halt Escalation of the Regional Situation
- » The Death Toll from Israeli Bombings in the Gaza Strip has risen to 32
- » Day 164 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv and Moscow Accuse Each Other of Shelling the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant
- » Hungary and Poland are Against the EU's Plan to Reduce Gas Consumption