Islamic State has taken 30 Police Officers in Iraq as Hostages
Members of the Islamic State terrorist group took as hostages at least 30 policemen in the city of Ramadhi, 100 km from Baghdad in central Iraq, the Al Jazeera television channel.
According to the television channel in the southwestern part of Iraq, Ramadhi, the administrative center of the Anbar province, remain a few hotspots of resistance on the part of the jihadists, and on September 16, the Iraqi government began a massive offensive against the Anbar extremists to relieve the cities of Akashat, Ana and Rawa.
- » Turkey Decided to no longer Stop Syrian Refugees from Reaching Europe
- » Slovenia Requests the Return of Compulsory Military Service
- » The President of Mongolia is Quarantined after a Visit to China
- » There are Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in more than 50 Countries
- » Iranian Vice President Infected with COVID-19
- » IMF Warns - Zimbabwe is Facing a Humanitarian Crisis