Twiter Increases the Volume of Messages to 280 Characters
Twitter's social networking team is preparing a new option that will allow the publishing of messages up to 280 characters. This is clear from a statement on the company's official profile on the website.
There it is pointed out that many users are in serious inconvenience due to the limit of 140 characters in a post. However, the innovations will not be available to Japanese, Chinese, and Korean writers, as these languages allow a lot to be said with less characters written.
There is no indication at this time when the new feature will be released.
The Twitter network was established in 2006 and currently has about 320 million active users.
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary