NASA Planning First Mission to Directly Probe the Sun
The Parker Solar Probe Auto Station will head to the Sun in the summer of 2018 to study the flow of particles coming from the star, better known as solar eruptions.
As reported by NASA's National Aviation Authority and Space Research, Parker Solar Probe will directly penetrate the sun's atmosphere called the crown. Making measurements in this area is the key to understanding the nature of our Sun, "said NASA.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy Ready to Reopen for Foreign Tourists
- » Russian Orthodox Church Pleas Reduction of Abortions to Fight Demographic Crisis
- » Israeli Attacks on Gaza Are Intensifying
- » Southeastern US Scrambles for Fuel, as Colonial Pipeline Slowly Resumes Supplies
- » Israel-Gaza Conflict Escalates, UN Warns of Possible "full-scale war"
- » EU Prepares Second Lawsuit against AstraZeneca over Covid-19 Vaccine Delays