US Authorities will Monitor Every Word of Immigrants on Social Networks
The US government wants to collect information about every word in the social networks of immigrants, even those who received the US passport, reports Nova TV.
The new rule should come into force on October 18th. Immigration authorities will collect names, aliases in social networks, and information that can lead to identification for any immigrant, including those with a green card.
The idea is to prevent terrorist attacks.
However, there is no guarantee that the information gathered will be accurate and will reflect reality, at least because of the possibility of registering profiles with foreign names or hacking profiles on the Internet, added Nova TV.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin denounces "Inhuman Terrorist Attack" at Russian School
- » Russian Services have sent Forces to the Border with Georgia “Just in Case”
- » School Shooting in Russia – Victims Reported
- » The Kremlin is Discussing Closing the Border, Hundreds of Thousands of Russians have Left
- » Volodymyr Zelensky is the Most Influential Jewish Person in the World
- » Day 215 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The US will respond "Decisively" if Russia uses Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine