Tobacco Products and Bottled Alcoholic Beverages will be Sold with a New Excise Label
Tobacco products and bottled alcoholic beverages will be sold with a new excise label from 1 January 2018. In accordance with Art. 64, para. 6 of the Excise Duties and Tax Warehouses Act the new labels have been approved by the Minister of Finance three months before their entry into force and the orders for their approval have been published in the State Newspaper, 77 of 26.09.2017.
The unit prices of the excise stickers are kept, as for tobacco products it is BGN 0.013, and for alcoholic beverages - 0.032 BGN, the Ministry of Finance announced, quoted by expert.bg
Another new thing about the tobacco labels is the placement of a QR code containing a URL link to the Ministry of Finance's website. The code is standard and can be read through a smartphone or tablet with any free QR code reader.
- » Representatives of the EU, Russia and Ukraine Will Discuss Gas Supplies
- » "Gazprom" Starts Building Infrastructure in Serbia For "Turkish stream"
- » 60% of Tomatoes on Bulgarian Market are Imported
- » Sales of New Cars in Bulgaria Up
- » In the period January - November 2018 the Exports From Bulgaria to Third Countries Decreased by 12.3%
- » Bulgatransgaz Launched Competition For the Bulgarian Section of Turkish Stream