Subway Traffic in the Capital was Temporarily Suspended due to a Technical Problem
The traffic was temporarily suspended in a section of the first metro line in Sofia, around 3 pm, reported bTV.
The metro trains did not move in the stretch from "Vasil Levski" stadium to the Airport and to the Business Park.
The reason was a technical problem of one of the trains, which is in the test period, announced from Sofia Municipality.
Metro traffic was quickly restored at 3:15 pm.
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » Poll: 58% of Western Balkan Population Believes Bulgaria has Helped for the European Integration of their Country
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » Bulgaria Recognises Rights of Married Lesbian Couple in Historic First
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding