Infrastructure Investments in Bulgaria will Continue in 2018
''Infrastructure investments will continue in 2018, using funds from operational programs, from national and municipal budgets.''
This was announced by the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Nikolay Nankov during the Seventh Discussion Forum "Construction in 2018 - Prospects and Challenges", reported BGNES.
Minister Liliana Pavlova, as well as the mayor of Sofia Yordanka Fandakova and the chief architect of the capital Zdravko Zdravkov are also participants in the forum.
The topics discussed are devoted to the opportunities of the construction industry in regional development, public works, environment and transport, implementation and progress on operational programs, large transport projects and others.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity