An Earthquake in Romania
An earthquake measuring 4.1 on the Richter scale shacked Romania on Monday, according to the European Seismological Center, quoted by NOVA.
The quake was recorded at 10.54 local time. Its epicenter was 18 km west of the town of Nerezu, Vrancea County, 140 km north of Bucharest, at a depth of 150 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Dangerously Strong Wind, Snow is Coming
- » 7.3 Magnitude Quake hits South Shetland Islands
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » Bulgaria: Nevestino Villagers Start Strouma River Cleanup on Their Own
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria