Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Opened the International Technical Fair in Plovdiv
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov opened the 73rd International Fair in Plovdiv, reports 24chasa.
In his greetings he congratulated the participants in the exhibition - over 600 companies from 40 countries. "The growth of the economy, the political stability in our country, the construction in all directions leads to the growth of those willing to invest in Bulgaria," the prime minister said.
He gave the opportunity to the Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov, the mayor of Plovdiv Ivan Totev and the district governor Zdravko Dimitrov to cut the bar of the exhibition. The prime minister examined the exhibits at the fair. He was interested in new cars included in the auto show.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor