Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Opened the International Technical Fair in Plovdiv
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov opened the 73rd International Fair in Plovdiv, reports 24chasa.
In his greetings he congratulated the participants in the exhibition - over 600 companies from 40 countries. "The growth of the economy, the political stability in our country, the construction in all directions leads to the growth of those willing to invest in Bulgaria," the prime minister said.
He gave the opportunity to the Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov, the mayor of Plovdiv Ivan Totev and the district governor Zdravko Dimitrov to cut the bar of the exhibition. The prime minister examined the exhibits at the fair. He was interested in new cars included in the auto show.
- » Fandakova: The Battle For Sofia Has Become a Battle Against Sofia
- » Low Salaries Stand in the State's Way to Attract Good Cyber-Specialists
- » Sotir Tsatsarov: It's neither my, nor the Judiciary's Job to Advise the Public Administration that It Should Reconsider the Entire Protection System for Its Computer Networks
- » Sofia Celebrates its Holiday - September 17th
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis