President Rumen Radev Met with the Bulgarians Diaspora in Chicago
President Rumen Radev met with representatives of the Bulgarian community in Chicago. The visit is within the Head of State's first visit in the US. He visited the St Sofia church, where he was greeted in a traditional way for our country with bread and salt, then lit a candle for health and talked to the priest of the temple.
The Bulgarians there reacted with stormy ovations and applauded the President, who was accompanied by his wife Desislava. The first lady greeted and talked to young people and children who greeted her in traditional folk costumes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death