Ship Caught Fire in Burgas due to Negligent Work
Fire was extinguished this morning on a ship in the shipyard "Iliya Boyadjiev" in Burgas, announced Black Sea Lighthouse.
The incident happened when cutting scrap metal. There was a spilled machine oil that caught on fire by the sparkles of the cutter. There are no injuries, and material damage is not too much.
- » Two People were Killed and 18 were Injured in a Crash between a Truck and a Train in Italy
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv