36 People have been Detained for Ties to "Islamic State" in Istanbul
Istanbul police have detained 36 people suspected of having a connection with "Islamic state," FOCUS News reported.
31 of the detainees are foreigners, but their nationality is not reported. Police believe the detainees traveled to Syria and Iraq for "Islamic State".
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary