Trump has Again Criticized the Nuclear Agreement with Iran
US President Donald Trump once again expressed doubts about the effectiveness of the nuclear agreement with Iran, criticizing Tehran for a missile test, and accusing them of cooperating with North Korea, TASS reported, quoted by BTA.
"Iran has just tested a ballistic missile capable of reaching Israel. Not much of an agreement we have", wrote the American president on Twitter.
Iran announced on Saturday that they have successfully tested its new Horashkhahor ballistic missile with range of 2000 kilometers and capable of carrying several conventional warheads able to hit multiple targets simultaneously. Tehran and the "Six" (the five permanent members of the Security Council plus Germany) signed a historic agreement on July 14, 2015 to settle the long-standing problem with the Iranian nuclear program.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to the US: Assembly of the First F-16 Fighter for Bulgaria will Begin Soon
- » Bulgarian Ex-Minister: The Whole World Knows that We Export Weapons to Ukraine
- » Ninova: Radev's Presidential Institution is Not Enough for Him, He wants Real Power
- » Petkov: European Leaders Congratulated us, Now it’s time for North Macedonia to Act
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Lifted the Veto over North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian MFA: We Expect the Albanian PM to Express Himself as a Politician from an EU Candidate Country