At least 4 Migrants Die as Boat Capsizes in Black Sea
At least four people died after a fishing vessel carrying illegal migrants sank in the Black Sea off Turkey’s northwestern province of Kocaeli on Friday, Turkish Coast Guard said.
Search-and-rescue teams have managed to rescue 38 migrants so far after the boat sank at 5.03 a.m. local time (0203GMT) around 64 nautical miles north of the village of Kefken, a written statement said.
Search efforts are ongoing to find the missing 15 to 20 migrants, it added.
- » Fandakova: The Battle For Sofia Has Become a Battle Against Sofia
- » Low Salaries Stand in the State's Way to Attract Good Cyber-Specialists
- » Sotir Tsatsarov: It's neither my, nor the Judiciary's Job to Advise the Public Administration that It Should Reconsider the Entire Protection System for Its Computer Networks
- » Sofia Celebrates its Holiday - September 17th
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis