SOFIA PUBLIC BATH AS VENUE OF EXOTIC SHOW
Society | September 8, 2001, Saturday // 00:00
An exotic review, performed like a multimedia show, will be held on September 18 near the big women`s pool in the Central Sofia Bath. The performance entitled `Sanctuaries and Springs` is devoted to the fashion with ethnic elements. `We want to make an exotic retrospection of the past`, producer Nadya Vuleva says. She has invited four young designers, who will show their models - Dilyana Ivanova, Yulian Tabakov, Iva Petkova and Borika Maleva. First motif of the review will be the `Rotunda`. The clothes in it are in the style of the heavy Roman suits - plenty of cloth, not less erotics and stylish harmony of colours. The second motif is `Madara` and is devoted to the Proto-Bulgarian dresses. Here the models are more laconic, but not less expressive and expressing femininity. The third motif is called `Demir Baba Teke` and reveals the beauty and splendour of the oriental dresses. The passion to the Orient and its design is a world trend in fashion at the moment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Survey: Over 40% of Bulgarians do not Believe in Hell and Heaven
- » Bulgaria’s Health Authorities: We do not have an Emergency with Chicken Pox and Scarlet Fever
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 31 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring comes just before Midnight