Uber Stripped of its License to Operate in London
London’s transport regulator on Friday stripped Uber [UBER.UL] of its license to operate from the end of the month, affecting over 40,000 drivers in a huge blow to the taxi app, Reuters reported.
“Uber’s approach and conduct demonstrate a lack of corporate responsibility in relation to a number of issues which have potential public safety and security implications,” Transport for London (TfL) said.
The final day of Uber’s license will be on Sep. 30
- » EU's Jean-Claude Juncker Filmed Stumbling at Nato Event (Video)
- » EU Steps up Humanitarian Aid in Somalia with €89.5 Million
- » Eurostat: EU Population up to Nearly 513 million on 1 January 2018
- » EU Cuts Euro Zone Growth Forecast, Blames U.S. Trade Wars
- » Italy Stops Ship with Migrants, Turns up Pressure on EU Allies
- » Britain's Brexit Minister David Davis Steps Down