Car-Free Day in Downtown Sofia on September 22
On September 22, 2017, Friday, Sofia joins the traditional European-Free Day initiative, Car-Free Day, within the framework of the European Mobility Week, reported bTV.
From 8:00 to 7:00 pm, the center of Sofia will be closed for entry of cars in the blue parking area - the limited area will be between "Vasil Levski" Blvd., "Patriarh Evtimii" Blvd., ''Hristo Botev'' Blvd., ''Alexander Stamboliiski Blvd.," ''Knyaz Alexander Dondukov'' Blvd., ''Georgi Sava Rakovski'' Str., ''Tsar Osvoboditel'' Blvd., with the exception of the border streets and boulevards. The ban excludes vehicles serving the event, as well as cars of mass public transport and wedding cars and cars of residents.
From 00:00 to 19:00 hours it is forbidden to stay and park the road vehicles as follows:
- ''Vitosha'' Blvd between "Alabin" Street and "Alexander Stamboliyski" Blvd .;
- "Kn. Alexander I ";
- ''Lege'' Street;
- ''Saborna'' Str., between "St. Nedelya'' square and ''Lege'' Street.
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Meteorologists Protest on Thursday
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air