Man Set Himself on Fire in front of the Palace of Justice in Brussels
A man set himself on fire in the center of Brussels on Tuesday night, local media reported.
Subsequently, the prosecution said it was suicide. The victim is a Belgian citizen of 32 years. He arrived in front of the Court House alone, with a plastic bottle of fuel which he poured over himself and started fire.
Then he jumped from a high terrace. According to the prosecutor's office, the man suffered from "deep psychological problems". It is specified that the man has died from his wounds.
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan
- » Powerful Explosion Affected Three Buildings in Antwerp, There Are Injured
- » The Bodies of 25 Killed in a California Cruise Ship Fire Were Discovered