Hurricane Maria Hit Puerto Rico
Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, BTA reported.
The eye of the storm, which is of the fourth degree, is located near the city of Yakukoa. The winds are 250 km/h. The storm is 75 kilometers southeast of San Juan.
The hurricane moves northeast at a speed of 17 kilometers per hour.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)