Authorities Evacuated Liverpool Street Underground Station in London
London police evacuated part of the capital under "security measures," reported Independent.
Officers are seen patrolling in the areas of Liverpool Street Main Railway Station, the newspaper said. This happened after the discovery of a suspicious package. The package was found at Wilson Street and forced the police to initiate a lockdown at nearby Liverpool Street and Moorgate at about 9:52am local time. Traffic disruption should be expected in the vicinity.
- » Marking Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday, A Message from the South African Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Skype Is Finally Getting A Call Recording Feature
- » Elon Musk Apologises to Thai Cave Diver for Twitter Attack
- » EU to Hit Google with 4.3 Billion Euro Fine in Android Case
- » Amazon Workers Strike, Call For Prime Day Boycott To Protest Working Conditions
- » EU Law Enforcement and Google Take on Terrorist Propaganda in Latest EUROPOL Referral Action Days