French Socialists Sell their Headquarters in Paris
The French Socialist Party sells its headquarters in Paris at auction, Parisian daily reported.
This is an office of 3000 sq. m. building on Solferino Street, purchased during the Francois Mitterrand in 1980. The property is valued at about EUR 40 million. At the last presidential election, socialist candidate Benoit Hamon won just over 6 percent of votes,leaving him fifth in the race. This drastically shrinked the subsidy for the party by between EUR 7 million and EUR 25 million a year, the newspaper said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sudan: Growing Fears of a Military Coup Occurring At the Moment
- » Erdogan is Expelling Ambassadors of United States, Germany, France and Seven other Countries
- » 2021 Elections: 2in1 Vote for Bulgarians Abroad - 760 Sections will be Opened in 68 Countries
- » Bulgaria: In September, Number of Detained Migrants was 28.9% Higher than in August
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Admitted that he Waited until the Last Moment to Introduce Measures
- » Bulgaria’s “Gallup International”: Current President Radev with 51.6%, GERB first, BSP second